Question
Posted by: Mary | 2004/12/22

Is genetic testing expensive?

I would like to have myself tested to find out what race I am (like the tests done on that Carte Blanche programme about where the various races come from), because if I am the right race, I can get a specific job. Is it expensive for the test, and where can I be tested?

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Mary

The genetic test discussed in the Carte Blance program costs more than R 1000 and you can contact me directly by email at mjk@genecare.co.za for more more details if you are interested to have the test done. Alternatively you can contact the researchers at WITS University who developed the test.

Regards, Maritha