Question
Posted by: Bonnie | 2005/07/11

Is daar rede tot kommer

Cyber Schrink kan u asb antwoord op my skrywe van 2005.07.08, lyk vir my daar het 'n fout ingesluit want daar is geen boodskap, slegs u naam en besonderhede by boodskap is ,,,,,,,,,,,, .

Bonnie, I can't check back on the particular message you are referring to, but often I find either that there is NOTHING useful that I can say on a particular matter, or that other readers have already given excellent responses, and there's nothing useful for me to ad. Then, it's ,,,,,

1
Posted by: Synic | 2005/07/11

Normally CS does that when he has no new info to add to that topic. Try searching the archive for similar problems to yours.

best of luck

Reply to Synic