Question
Posted by: Tired | 2007/05/24

Is change as good as a holiday?

I've been in my current job almost two years now. Before this one, I had two other jobs where I also stayed for like 2 years....

I am in a very good position and earn a good salary, but I must be honest with you: the politics here and the way the take me for granted p&*& me off. I know its like this everywhere probably. I've really had a few bad bad days at work and feeling really crappy.

NOW my question: I've seen an ad for a position similar to mine. Salary almost the same. Is it wrong to apply and just go for an interview - although you maybe know you're just overreacting at the moment?

Well, not having had a holiday in the last 30 yeas, maybe I'm not the best guy to answer this one ! But I do feel refreshed after changes, even those which involve quite a bit of extra work.

3
Posted by: d | 2007/05/24

2 years is the average people stay in jobs these days

Reply to d
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/24

RMC is right - they'll see that you worked 2 years for 3 companies, so they'll think twice about giving you the job.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/24

nope, nothing wrong.

Just be careful not to be seen as a job hopper.

Reply to RMC