Question
Posted by: Maybe | 2007/11/26

Is calling the other woman worth it?

I love my husband but his cheating is driving me crazy.Some of the things I do half of the time, I don't like them. I am so insecured, I go through his phone. I just can't stop going through his stuff because I don't trust him. i went through counselling before but it is not working.Can someone help? I think maybe should beat him at his game and get some on a side too. It is difficult for me as I go through days without sex and it's messing me up. I mean like 3 weeks or more.

See a marriage counsellor together, whatever was done before sounds insufficient. Calling the other woman is rarely worth it .

8
Posted by: Angry | 2007/11/28

Never stoop down to a mans level. KAYLEE you make me sick, woman like are really not wife material. How can any one stay with someone if they not happy. Kids pick up on things they might be small but not stupid. He is just using you for fun girla. Wake up he will never leave his decent wife for a woman like you that knows about it and still does it. He knows if he leaves his wife for you, you could do the same thing you doing now to him. He thinks nothing of you and so do i.

Reply to Angry
Posted by: jenny | 2007/11/28

you are wasting your time with him....men who jol only stay with there wives for the kids.... for someone to be there to cook clean and sex if he wants it.......
they use us..... until they start getting old then only they realise that what they have done was wrong....
i would like to cheat on my man... cause he has done that so many times on me.... i will never stoop to his level.... infact once our divoce is finalised then only will i have a ball of a time with other men.... and i cant wait for that

Reply to jenny
Posted by: me | 2007/11/27

So you just put up with it as well even though you know you're just there to stroke his ego, and you do it without regard to the family that you're f'ing up - you really are selfish Kaylee, but I believe what goes around comes around.

Reply to me
Posted by: blondie | 2007/11/27

you cant guareentee another persons behaviour . Kick his ass - you live once and by being with this man you are nothing but a worried and insecure women . He doesnt deserve you

Reply to blondie
Posted by: kaylee | 2007/11/26

I am the other women and we won't admit it. She's right, you'll just feel more helpless. Your husband, if he is a serial cheater, will cover his ass. He will tear up receipts, my name will be under a man's name in his cell phone. He has a secret email acct that he communicates with me in.
if you really want to know, hire a PI, but then what will you do with the info. If he cared about getting caught or you, he wouldn't be doing that. Mine stays with his wife because of the kids.
Here's a basic suggestion. If it doesn't add up, make sense or feel right, then he probably is cheating on you. Can you have men over to your house just to hang out? Do you think it's appropriate? He is screaming to get caught. Alot of times they want you to catch them and throw them out so it was your choice for him to leave and he doesn't have to be the bad guy. Either way, you have to make your decision for you. The other women are just pawns for his ego. Insignificant and if it wasn't her (or me) it would be someone else. The problem is with him. Not you. You just put up with it.

Reply to kaylee
Posted by: Maybe | 2007/11/26

I have caught him with girls at our home, they were all dressed. Isn't it obvious. He is so careful with his phone and his billing statement says a lot.

Reply to Maybe
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/11/26

Do you have concrete proof of his cheating or is it something that only lives in your mind ? Is he giving you reason to go through his phone and other stuff ? Calling the other woman ? What for ? Just to make a fool of yourself when she says you're imagining things and maybe even insult you ?? Or do you seriously think that she'll admit on cheating with your hubby ?

Reply to -|||-
Posted by: Maybe | 2007/11/26

Maybe I should call these other woman?

Reply to Maybe