Question
Posted by: a person | 2005/07/10

is anything wrong with me?

Hi, im a teenager and i have some questions i would like to ask please respond someone!!!!!! first of all i have these brown spots all over my stomach, underarms, and on my arms the part where it bends and i also have swollen glands in my groin and on my neck i looked this stuff up and i was real worried on the things i saw however i feel normal i always have energy and i dont feel sick unless i eat greasy foods so can anyone please help me?????

A person, might be due to a viral infection and nothing to worry about, but I can’t guarantee it from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure. Good luck.