Question
Posted by: help | 2004/11/08

is anyone on line tonight i need to chat urgently

>>>>

h --- use the helpline numbers we provide, and in the morning arange to see a good local shrink for proper assessment and treatment advice. You can recover from this addiction problem and put your life in good order, if you will sincerely work with the right expert advice.

8
Posted by: edmund | 2004/11/08

Ask, and it will be given you; Seek, and you will find; Knock, and it will be opened to you. - Bible

Reply to edmund
Posted by: DG | 2004/11/08

hey, talk to us- what type of addiction do you have? do you have any other ppl u can contact? just to keep yourself distracted? not telling them whats going on? there has got to be a way- keep holding on to yourself. you are more than worth it!

Reply to DG
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

I'm glad you're looking for some help. I'm not an expert though.
What exactly does it feel like right now?

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: help | 2004/11/08

i cant speak to anybody about it and dont know what to do !!!!!!!!i am so frustrated with myself you cant imagine

Reply to help
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/08

What's your addiction?

Reply to Nuffing
Posted by: help | 2004/11/08

i have an addiction and tonight i am really struggling

Reply to help
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

Not sure what you'd like to talk about, but if you return and I happen to be gone, please remember that there are helpline numbers just above. They are very helpful.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

I am here

Reply to Chelle