Question
Posted by: Ell | 2011/07/05

irritation/piles

i was on antibitics last month and had a runny tummy as a result, a week after that i had a serios constipation.i was even bleeding everytime after doing a number 2. i bought anusol suppositories and a mild laxative just so that it doesnt hurt as much.now after finishing the anusol i''m still constipated, and i have an irritation on my vagina...is it an infection?is there something i can take or should i consult...

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Ell

Did you take a pro-biotic together with your antibiotic? Your symptoms indicate that you probably did not.

You can treat your symptoms with OTC products such as Cansten 1VC and Duphalac Dry Granules, but I'd suggest seeing a doctor instead regarding the chronic constipation.

All the best.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/07

Hi Ell

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist