Question
Posted by: J.D.K | 2007/07/27

iRRITATION

Dear Doc

I am a circumsised male and am a bit prone from time to time to irritation to the penis just behind left side of the head.I usually use 1%/2% miconozloe cream for a couple of days and it feels better.

Today though i noticed when i washed like flakes which when i wiped with the towel rubbed off,i then used soap again to wash all was ok.Now i see two areas are red and look raw.

Any idea what this is?

I do notice after sex with my wife it seems i get an irritation,and often of late.

Dear J.D.K

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You should both be treated for a fungal infection by using Diflucan as a STAT dose. I also suggest that you both have a screen test for diabetes done, in order to exclude this condition.

Kind regards