Question
Posted by: Trish | 2004/01/13

irritated

Hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. Whenever I try and fall asleep at night I feel small movements in the bed and this keeps me awake to the point of irritation. I eventually do fall asleep. My partner swears that he is lying still and he has even told me to watch him which I have and he isn't moving a muscle. Does anyone else experience something similar and could you shed some light on this for me? Thanks

Trish, does it feel like someone/something is moving in the bed, or as if you are moving? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.