Question
Posted by: Carrie | 2008/05/26

Irregular periods, late then normal

Hi there,

I stopped the pill in Feb, got my period and then waited another 41 days for my next period(presume that is normal as my body needs to regulate itself). After that period got my next one after 30 days. Now I am on day 36 and still no period, I get the feeling like I am getting them but nothing, I am desperate for a baby but never know when I am ovulating due to my irregular periods. I did a pregnancy test on day 33 but it was negative.

Any advice.

It can take up to 3 months for your periods to adjust. If it persists, you should see a gynaecologist.