Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/01/11

Irregular periods and Conception

Hi Doc, I'm now 23 years old and I've been having an irregular cycle for over 12 months now does this mean I will find it hard to conceive? predicting my cycle is a mission so I just wait for it to come "whenever", I have never been on any kind of contraception or birth control just condoms,Is this normal? my diet has changed to the better since last year June and I've been excercising and lost 5kgs, my weight is now 60kgs and height 1.71.

It sounds like you are not ovulating, in which case it may be difficult to conceive. You should see your gynaeoclogist to check this.

Bst wishes