Question
Posted by: Melani | 2004/10/21

IRREGULAR PERIODS AFTER STOPPING PILL

Can anyone tell me why my periods would become irregular after stoppping the pill - especially since they were perfectly regular before I went on the Pill.

My Gynae check-up + tests showed that all is normal, so what's going on ?

There is often a period of a few months where you do not ovulate and your cycle has to reset itself after stopping the Pill.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/22

YOur body needs to function on it's own again, without the pill, it should take about 3 months then it should be fine again. Just relax, and it doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant.

Reply to Norma