Question
Posted by: Tams | 2007/08/13

irregular periods

i have been having my periods around the 20th of every month but now for the past two months it has been irregular, the first one was on the 15th and the next one on the 10th, could there be something wrong with me? Im not on a pill or any form of contraceptive for the past 2 years and i have a 9 year old kid and there is no history of cancer in my family.
could using a computer for a long time have any effect.

It means that your cycle has changes from 31 days to 26 days. This isn't really a cause for alarm. Period cycles often change over time. Just keep an eye on it. The computer would not be responsible.