Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2007/03/13

Irregular periods

I was on Depo and Nur Isterarte from June 2002 to October 2005. Around Jan 2006 my periods came back. They are very irregular as they change times of the month from month to month... The last one I had was in Dec last year. I even thought I was pregnant and the test came negative. Should i worry? I want a second childand I'm wondering if it will take long before I conceive again. What shlould I do or expect?

The Depo should be out of your sytem by now. The fact that you are skipping periods probably means that you are not ovulating. You should see your gynaecologist for an assessment.