Question
Posted by: Peal | 2005/07/11

Irregular Periods?

I just want to find out if my periods are irregular or not, i always get my periods 2 to 3 days earlier than the previous cycle. for example if I get them on the 15th my next circle will be on the 12th and so forth. what could be teh problem

I am getting worried because my sister always has her periods on the first of every month.

Sounds like a normal 28 day cycle.

4
Posted by: Neoza | 2005/07/11

I have the same problem, my periods come on different dates, eg, I got them on the 21st June and I expecting the again on the 15 July, after that I get them again on the 10 th August, do u I should see a gynae?

Reply to Neoza
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11

It definitely sounds normal. It's a 28 day cycle so it can't start on the same date every month, but you'll notice it starts on the same day e.g. Monday or Tuesday, etc.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: LOLO | 2005/07/11

I am also having the same problem.

Reply to LOLO
Posted by: L | 2005/07/11

Your cycle is a normal 28 days, nothing to worry about.

Reply to L