Question
Posted by: very worried | 2004/02/13

irregular periods

i have been experiencing very irregular periods recently involving getting my period every two weeks.i went on ovaral to regularise it however after one month on the pill i got my period and two days after it finished i got it again.Initially i thought it would be mere spotting but it appears to be a normal cycle and im afraid as to what could be the reason.i am currently 33 and am not presently sexually active.
thank you for your assistance

It may be hormonal but could also be due to a problem with the uterus or ovaries. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.