Question
Posted by: LC | 2006/11/09

Irregular Period(Clomid)NEED HELP URGENT

I had an cyst and my gynae gave Provera to clear up the cyst. My progestorone level are very low so I don't ovulate so he prescribed Clomid for me. I started with my cycle on 25/09 after the Provera, and today 09/11 after 45 days I started again with my cycle but it is just spotting. I thought I was pregnant because I had some of the symptoms like nausea, tender nipples, dizzyness and lots of headaches, but today with the spotting I can't understand why it took 45 days again, can I still proceed with the Clomid on day 5 to 9 or is there a other problem again. I really want a baby but I think something is still wrong, but what can it be and will the Clomid help me with this problem if it is just hormones????? Please need a answer a.s.a.p.

I presume that you have done a pregnancy test. If you are not pregnant, it means that the Clomid did not succes in amking you ovulate, hence the late period. Speak to your doctor about whether to continue or increase the dose.