Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/07/10

Irregular Period

I had a contraceptive insurted in January. My periods finally became regular but over the last 6 months they are not on time anymore and seem to have drifted further apart. Is this normal or should i be concerned?

What contraceptive are you using?.

1
Posted by: Minx | 2008/11/27

I' m a 20 year old who had a baby girl 3 months ago. The first month after giving birth I had a heavy period in the middle of the month and again towards the end of that month. I don' t really keep track of the exact days my period starts and ends, but before I fell pregnant it was usually at the end of the month and lasted for about 3-4days. I had my last period last month. I am not on a contraceptive pill, but we always use a condom. I am just worried because it' s the 27th and I haven' t had a period this month. should I be worried or am I just being paranoid? I have also been under alot of stress the last few weeks and have been on a strict diet

Reply to Minx