Question
Posted by: ash | 2008/01/17

irregular period

I started my period last Friday. Everytime I went to the loo I experienced severe pain in my vaginal area. Sort of like a knife cutting thro' it. The the itchiness started. My flow is not steady only when I urinate & wipe myself I see lots on the tissue but hardly any on the pad. This is not normal as I usally get my period for 3-4 day max & its a steady flow with no pain or itchiness. What could be the problem & what can I use to get rid of this discomfort.
Please help

It sounds like an infection. You need to see your doctor for an assessment.