Question
Posted by: chanelle | 2007/04/03

Irregular Period

Hi I am 21 years old and I am plannng on having a child, my paeriod is not regular because since I started menstuating it lasted for 7 days but last month I got it around the 6th and now i got it again on the 29/ 03/04 and it only lasted for 3days is there a problem. Please advise also how long with it take me to fall pregnant as i have never been on any contraceptive.

You need to work out your cycle counting from the first day of a period to the first day of the next. Cycles can vary from 21 to 35 days and a few days variation each month is normal.