Question
Posted by: Simon | 2004/01/04

Irregular Period

My girlfriend had her last period on the 4h December, On the 25th December she had her periods again but just for one day.
Is this normal , could she be pregnant , when should she have a prengnancy test done

The period on the 25th may not have been a period, but some spotting from the cervix. I would suggest that she wait and see if she has a proper period at the correct time. If not, she should do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Simon | 2004/01/05

When would the correct date for her next period bee if she had her last period on the 4th December.
Do we see a GP or a gynae to have a pregnancy test done.

Reply to Simon