Question
Posted by: Thoby | 2004/11/23

Irregular menstrual periods

I am 25 year old Black woman. I used to menstruate twice or thrice a month, until the doctor prescribed triphasil. This is my second month using them and my menses have been stable and regular. I now want something natural, herbal to use instead of using these tablets. What can you recommend?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Thoby

Dr A Vogel's Menstruation Formula used with Urticalcin and Bio-Strath will naturally help you to balance the hormones in your body thereby balancing the menstrual cycle. Take them as recommended for three consecutive months and then continue with Bio-Strath and Urticalcin. Menstruation Formula has been proven how it will help you balance your cycle.

The products are available from pharmacies and health stores.

Kind regards.

Estie