Question
Posted by: TE | 2007/06/15

IRREGULAR MENSES

I HAD A PROBLEM OF IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION SINCE 2003. BUT BEFORE IT WAS REGULAR.I WENT TO MY GYNAE AND FIND OUT THAT I AM NO PREGNANT.THEN HE SAID I MUST GO FOR AN OPERARTION CALLED LAPORASCOPY AND GIVE ME A PRESCRIPTION OF PRIMOLUT TABLETS.AFTER DURINKING THEM I SAW MENSTRUATION . THE FOLLOWING MONTH MESTRUATION FAILS TO COME.IT IS POSSEBLE TO CONCEIVE EVEN IF YOU ARE ON IRREGULAR MENSES.

It sounds unlikely that you will conceive with things as they are. You are probably not ovulating regularly. It is important to find out the reason for this with further tests.