Question
Posted by: MARYAM | 2007/03/07

Irregular Menopause

I had a baby in july. From november afterwards I'm facing irregular periods. I didn't have any periods at all from november till january and then in the month of feb I had periods from 7th till 14th feb, 18th till 25th feb and then from 5th march and still going on.
I have a history of polycystic ovaries. Have i developed it again.Please suggest something

You might well find that this is a symptom of PCOS. It doesn't go away, only the symptoms may change. Breastfeeding can also cause your periods to be irregular.