Posted by: joy | 2008/07/17

Im 23, and had an abortion(MARIE STOPES) in march 2008. I was told i' d be on my periods for 2wks thereafter. How ever since the begining of may i' v had irregular heavy flows for up to 10days and twice a month MEANING I have periods for 20days per month! I tried narsterate BUT it didnt help, what can i do or take???
This is beginning to scare the heck out of me-IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY CYCLE TO BE SO MESSED UP?????? PLEASE ADVICE

You should see a doctor to find out what the problem is.

Posted by: baby girl | 2008/07/18

same thing happened to me!! but i went back and they gave me biphasi tablets. u get it for under R20 at the pharmacy, apperently i was reacting to the injection i was given after the TOP.

Reply to baby girl