Question

Irregular cycle

I am currently menstruating every two weeks. I read that fibroids might be the cause? How do doctors pick up on these things and how do you get rid of it?

Fibroids can be picked up on an internal examination or a scan. Surgery is necessary to get rid of them.

1
Posted by: mm | 2007/12/06

hi anon, u hav 2 go 4 a scan. pls note that fibroids can be removed.i had mine removed about 2months ago and it was very big-size of an 18wks foetus.fortunately with me, my menstruations were normally.pls get a 2nd/3rd opinion b4 resuming with any op.the 1st gyna i visited insisted on doing a hysterectomy (removing your womb-meaning you wont be able to bear kids).i suggest that you consult now cos fibroids can also cause problems.gud luck

Reply to mm