Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/03/08

irregular bowel movements

I have been having irregular bowel movements for some time now. I can go for a week without passing stools and when i do its painful. i don't want to use laxatives as they worsen the situation. Sometimes i drink prune juice and i'll use the toilet only for 3 days then i become constipated. What can i eat or use to have regular movements. i look 4 months pregnant and i'm not. right now i feel like vomiting, i'm tired and i have a terrible headache which i think is because i haven't been using the toilet for a week now. I wonder where is all the food that i eat going. I've been trying to conceive could this be the cause of that? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! i'm in pain

Dear Worried
you can take Duphalac or Fybogel daily without any negative effects. Use a gliserin suppository 2 times a week.