Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/03/14

Irregular Bleeding

Hi, I have been off the injection (Depo) for 14months because I am family planning. In such time I have been bleeding heavy and irregular. Sometimes it carries on for almost 14 days and maybe longer. It will then stop for a week and begin again for another two weeks. My cycle is very irregular. As a result I am loosing too much blood. Please help!

You should see your doctor. He/she may recommend the Pill for a while to regularise your cycle. However, it would be importnat to first exclude any other causes for the bleeding.

Rosh, please post your question separately.

1
Posted by: Rosh | 2007/03/14

hi,

I missed a period in November, then december it was fine and regular then in January i had my period which was very different, and lasted two days. then it stopped few days later it started again but just very very little amounts of blood and a very light colour almost bright red or brown.

i only needed a panyliner not a pad. it would go on few days then stop and then persit in the same routine, now this is gone over a month almost two months but i never got my normal periods again after January.

Please help

Reply to Rosh