Question
Posted by: Love | 2006/04/06

Irregular Bleeding

Im on Tryphasil and been on it for nearly 2 years, I've been experiencing terrible stomach cramps and I've been bleeding since yesterday but according to my pills Im only supposed 2 have my period in a weeks time like its allways been since I started the pill. (Been on it for 2years)
What could be wrong?
Thanx.

You could have an infection, a cyst or a problem with the uterus. You should see your doctor.

3
Posted by: lee | 2006/04/07

Triphasil is a really old pill, perhaps it does not suit our body's needs anymore. There are loads of new pills on the market that have a much lower hormone content that are better for you and have less side effects.

Reply to lee
Posted by: love | 2006/04/07

To ICE

Well 2 weeks ago i 4got 2 take my pill but took both pills the next day. Ive done it a long time ago 2 and it has never influenced me this way before. So could it still be the pill? Please let me know.
Thanx

Reply to love
Posted by: ICE | 2006/04/07

HAVE YOU SKIPPED ANY PILLS?

Reply to ICE