Question
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/07

Irregular

Hi Gynae,
I wrote to you on the 21/06/04 re: irregular periods.Last period seen was 21/06/04-26/06/04.Done preg. test-negsative.Have'nt been to my gynae as yet.Feeling discomfort in breast since Mon.04/10/04- when squeese nipples little fluid comes out.What could it be.Please I need advise.thank you.Trying to fall pregnant.Pse advise me on this.Lee

Sounds like you may have hyperprolactinaemia. You need to see a gynae for examination and tests for diagnosis

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/07

Lee,

Perhaps you should do another HPT as the one you did could have been too soon. If it is stil negative, consult with your gynae.

Reply to Shirls