Question
Posted by: Serita | 2004/02/10

Irratated Muscles

I have this strange sensation in my muscles occasionally it feels like the muscles are uncomfortable and irratated !
What would cause this ?

Hi Serita

I'm not sure that I understand what you are describing - I'm not sure whether this sensation is superficial (on the skin, which might indicate circultation is the cause), or whether it is deep within the muscle. Also, does it only happen after certain training sessions, because this might indicate that it is just the characteristic muscle stiffness. I really am afraid that I can't be much help without knowing more about this - I would be guessing recklessly.

Perhaps you can send in a query to be more explanative.