Our expert says:
If taken as prescribed the chance of your iron levels being too high is rather small. Acute iron poisoning (i.e. in the case of an overdose of iron-containing tablets) is more likely to cause liver damage, than a-pill-a-day dose.
You have no reason for concern!
All the best!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.