Question
Posted by: ADS | 2006/04/05

Iritating Burning

Dear Doc
I had written to you before regarding the feeling I have in my penis and tip of my penis afer/during sex the feeling now only apears after sex and it is very itching and burning on the top of my penis and testicles afer sex and I do not know what to do and is embareced to deny my wife. It is a burning itchy feeling on the top of my penis and my testicles feels hot and burny all day

Dear ADS
I think you must go to your GP and let him look if you have any signs of infection or a problem with the blood supply in the area. He may need to do an urine test and check your prostate too.