Posted by: Psyopus | 2009/02/19

IQ testing

Hi, I' m 19 year old male, residing in Cape Town. I would like to have my IQ tested by a trained professional. Can you please advise me on how to go about it? Do I need to go to the hospital? Please don' t recommend any online testing as i' ve heard they' re unreliable. Thanks in advance.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Psyopus
I think a educational psychologist may be able to help you. Look in the yellow pages for contact numbers
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ja | 2009/02/20

But why? Would it make you study harder? What if you have always done pretty well compared to friends because you worked hard and now find out that you are below average? Will you give up? If its higher than average, will it give you bragging rights?
You should seek some psychological help to prepare you fo the answer - good or bad. Same as when you have an HIV test?


Reply to Ja

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.