Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/07/08

I.Q

Asked this question b4 but want to be sure you got it clearly.Does puzzle increase I.Q.Puzzle is a game that has to do fixing words correctly.Thanks

All sorts of puzzles and exercises, crossword puzzles, quizzes, etc., help our mind skills to develop. NO single puzzle such as the one you mention has EVER been shown to have any advantages over any others, so don't accept sales talk that isn't backed by good research evidence. And many such activities are available free or cheaper than some that are heavily marketed