Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/06/23

I.Q

Pls is it true that puzzule increases I.Q .Thanks

I sure hope so, based on this spelling ! Seriously, we are all born with a brain with a range of potential. Depending on a wide range of factors, including malnutrition ( or good nutrition ) a stimulating environment, parents and a local culture than encourages or discourages learning, we vary in how much of our inborn potential we develop and learn how to use.

4
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/07/08

Asked this question b4 but want to be sure you get it right.Does puzzle increase I.Q.Puzzle is a game hope you know.Thanks

Reply to jah_man
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/07/08

Reply to jah_man
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/23

IQ is just one measurement of intelligence, and a rather culture specific one at that. You are born with a certain potential, but how you end up depends on the complex interaction of many different factors.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: The Oracle | 2008/06/23

I for one sure as hell hope so - not a day goes by without me spending at least half an hour doing it!

Seriously though, isn't one BORN with all the IQ instalment you're ever going to have?

Reply to The Oracle