Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/01/24

I.Q

pls permit me to ask this question again.I forgot to check for my answer?Whats ur definition of I.Q?What influences the I.Q of a person?From the definition of intelligence I believe everybody is intelligent,just that some are highly intelligent than others,what do you have to say about that?

I understand John's wry sense of amusement. DO go back and check the answers your original questions received from myself and others. There are many definitions of intelligence, depending on how you plan to measure it and how you want to use the results. The I.Q. as such has a specific definition, as it depends on specific tests and ways of scoring them, everyone is intelligent, as you say, with a range from not at all bright to very intelligent indeed. Rather like height --- we all have height, some of us are very short, most of us around average, and some are very tall indeed.

1
Posted by: John | 2008/01/24

You say you forgot to check your original post to see if there any answers to your many questions so you simply ask them all over again?

Ahem. May I suggest that you take the trouble to scroll back to your questions to check them?

I am sure that it is a matter of complete coincidence and is totally irrelevant, but I am wryly amused that this topic deals with Intelligence.

Reply to John