Question
Posted by: Lera | 2006/07/27

IOvulation

Hi.
First day of my PER was on 11 july.My cycle is 26 days long. Had intercourse on 21 july was ovulating. what are the chances of me having had conceived. When can I test - i am ancious.....

Actively trying, but can only see my parner when I ovulate as he works far....

Dear Lera

The timing of intercourse is correct and should a pregnancy occur you should have a positive pregnancy on day 24 or 25 of your cycle provided that this is a sensitive blood HCG test.

4
Posted by: Lera | 2006/08/03

I did my Preg test yesterday (HPT), the second line was feint, but it was there...

does it mean i am pregnant or must I do a second one to confirm - I feel sick all the time though..

Reply to Lera
Posted by: HH | 2006/07/27

I COUNTED THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE OVULATED ON OR ABOUT 24 JULY. NORMALLY GIVE TWO DAYS BEFORE & AFTER AS POSSIBLE DAYS. YOU MAY HAVE JUST MISSED IT BUT GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.

Reply to HH
Posted by: lera | 2006/07/27

Thanx for the reply - u r a star.

Reply to lera
Posted by: Angel Face | 2006/07/27

The best would be to wait until your period is due on the 4th of August and do a home pregnancy test. Or you could do a bloodtest next week sometime.

Reply to Angel Face