Question
Posted by: aD | 2012/03/13

Invalid pregnancy test

I gave birth 8months ago and have not started a menstrual cycle since, am not any contraceptive.

Recently my gums have been peeling, a symptom experienced during both my pregnancy, have been gaining weight, barely fitting into my clothes.

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests in the last month and all invalid!
Could there be another reason for this change in my body! I don''t want to get pregnant AGAIN!

Do you mean invalid or negative.? If they are invalid, you are not doing the test correctly and so you will not know if you are pregnant or not.

2

Posted by: Jen | 2012/03/14

What do you mean by invalid? Are they negative?

Are you breastfeeding? That might be the reason for not having a menstrual cycle yet.

Hormones are a funny thing, they cause all kinds of havoc! Especially after having a baby!!

Reply to Jen