Question
Posted by: Kym | 2005/11/28

Introduction

My LO (little one) was born at 27 weeks. We are not sure of his birth weight for various reasons at 2/3 weeks he weighed 670 grams. I was told that he had less than 10% survival chance. He is now 7 years old and a normal healthy child. (except for asthma) He spent 9.5 weeks in hospital and 32 of those days he was on NNICU.

Hopefully I will be able to help other moms with problems of having a prem.

Expert ImageArchive

Thank you Kym

Positive experiences will definitely be very helpful to parents in this situation. It is wonderful that you had so few problems.