Question
Posted by: Fiona | 2007/06/14

Introducing new cat to a cats household

I am now 7 weeks in and no sign of my current two male cats accepting the older new one. They constantly chase her at any opportunity and wont give her a break. I have kept them seperated and swopped them from space to space and then tried the supervised meetings etc and no sign of change. I am wondering if I need to maybe go the route of sedating them or something drug related. Give them 2 minutes and they are fighting - I would have thought that by now they would at least accept each other if not be friends. I know I am supposed to be patient but I am just looking for any sign of progress and finding none. Am getting a bit desperate. Any help would be welcome.

Please install a Feliway Vapourizer in your home as this will most likely help.