Question
Posted by: tim | 2003/02/02

into incest<br>into incest

is this a good or a bad thing ?

tim / jenny , There you go again. And it looks as if the same foetid author is both fabricating the grubby questions, and then, posing as Cybershrink, providing answers. Fortunately, fairly mild ones at this stage.

3
Posted by: Cybershrink | 2003/02/03

And by the way --- are you perhaps Jenny's cousin ?

Reply to Cybershrink
Posted by: Cybershrink | 2003/02/03

There is absolutely no way in which this is ever a good thing, whatever you might mean by "good". And if you're a serious questioner, rather than an immature kid trying to show off, a cyber-flasher exposing his pathetic fantasies, try asking the question in a serious manner

Reply to Cybershrink
Posted by: Zeena | 2003/02/02

If I were you I'd get the he** off this site. You do not seriously expect an answer, do you, sicko?

Reply to Zeena