Question
Posted by: SLOW | 2007/03/29

Intimacy problems

Hi CS

I've been married for almost a year, but I have sexual problems.
I was molested when I was 10 and I do not know if it is beacause
of the molestation that happened that I am unable to share myself with my wife freely.

I have never liked it if somebody even touches me.

But the problem is a stupid one, but for me important.
I am having trouble even holding my wife's hand in public and at home, I do not like it when she touches me or when we have sex, which happens one in a blue moon.

I'd usually masturbate secretly instead of having sex with my wife.
When we get intimate in somehow feels wrong, please help me.

Hello S,
What you describe is indeed possibly related to the earlier molestation --- or, more specifically, to the way this has affected your habits of thought and expectations --- and CBT ( Cognitive-behaviour Therapy ) is excellent at sorting this out, and freeing you up to emjoy life and relationships far more freelly. There is absolutely nothing 'stupid" about your problem, and of course it is important --- and, it can be cleared up.

2
Posted by: SLOW | 2007/03/29

NO, I FEEL VERY ATTRACTED TO WOMEN.

WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I SLEPT AROUND ALOT
THE THING IS I CAN FANTASIZE OVER THEM AND PLAY OUT CERTAIN SCENARIO'S IN MY MIND BUT CAN'T ACT ON THEM

Reply to SLOW
Posted by: Joy | 2007/03/29

Have you considered that you might be attracted to men? I dont mean this in a funny way..please dont misinterpret it..these things are possible..and hasnt she picked up that something might be wrong with you??

Reply to Joy