Question
Posted by: Madie | 2007/04/18

Intestines

HI
Can you plz help me, i think i have problems with my intestines, i am always bloated and full of winds, and i am overweight as i don't eat so much, i have a pain on the one side of my stomache, and some times it is to difficult to sit straight up, i always got these headache, and my face is swollen with bags under my eye, and the i go to lie down i feel dizzy so that i can"t open my eyes emmediately because the whole room as well as the bed it tolling arround with me, i went to my GP and he gave me blood pressure pills, altough i don't have high blood pressure

Dear Madie
I think you need a second opinion, there are a lot of things that need to be checked out like your heart, your kidneys, your balance and ears, you have to have a neurological examination. Ask your GP to refer you to a physician.