Question
Posted by: Nto | 2007/02/12

Interview

Hi All

Ay last, as you can remeber last week that i had asked if my salary was appropriate. I have managed to get myself for an interview at one of the big companies in R/Bay My Interview is on Friday at 10:30. Do you think it's a good or bad sign when they ask you the following questions over the phone?

What is my current salary?
What benefits am i currently getting?
Are these benefits cost to company?
Do i have car if not can my Hubby drop me and fetch me?
Is it closer to where i'm staying?
They have times from 10:30 to 13:30, i must chose which best suit me,

Thanks ladys, i'm just feeling nervous as i can do a little bit extra money.

I'm sure other readers with much more experience in Interviews will respond helpfully. The questions sound reasonable, and presumably are to help them consider what salary to offer --- and the very particular details about transport, etc., sound like they are seriously considering offering you the job, and already looking at the details, as such information would not be very relevant to deciding whether you are suitable for the work.
GOod luck !! Hope it all works out well for you !

3
Posted by: Nto | 2007/02/13

Thank you once again Jcat, i will show them what i can do. Will let you know when i come back.

Reply to Nto
Posted by: jcat | 2007/02/12

Good luck, Nto.
As CS says, these are the sort of questions an interviewer would want to know beforehand only if they think your CV looks so good that they might want to make you an offer at the interview! Otherwise, if they weren't impressed, they's ask you after the interview.
So go and show them how great you are!
PS. It also helps if you take some examples of the other work you have been doing - if I remember correctly, you are also doing a lot of your current companies newsletter? Take a copy with to show them the sort of things you are capable of.

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Nto | 2007/02/12

Thanks CS,much appreciated.

Reply to Nto