Question
Posted by: ENZO#07 | 2007/06/19

interupted period

I had my period from Monday to Wednesday, and then on Thursday i got bladder infection. i got some antibiotics from the doctor and it cured the infection. My period stopped on thursday morning... (that's only 3 whole days??) and now (tuesday) after i finished the antibiotics (on sunday), i have a reddish discharge and it has a funny odour. What could it be? I am pretty sure i am not pregnant! Please help?

Dear Enzo
the antibiotic could have influenced the hormone levels but the funny odor makes me think that there could be an infection in the vagina too - rather let your doctor have a look. It should not smell bad.