Question
Posted by: Girl | 2004/11/26

Internet dating

Does anyone no anything about internet dating does it work I'm thinking of subscribing

I'll leave it to others to respond here ( I expect you'll hear more from them AFTER the weekend. I know some have had good, and some bad experiences. Remember over the net you meet who they other person wants you to think they are --- you don't actually know for sure whether they're male or female, 15 or 55 ; can't hear their voice, or watch their face and assess them as you would when meeting in person.

6
Posted by: Girl | 2004/11/29

Thanx guys gr8t advice tell you again what happen

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Tess | 2004/11/29

Small warning - I have heard and had experience that married men surf those sights to have affairs. So just be very carefull. Look after yourself.

Reply to Tess
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/29

My one and only internet dating experience was great - but I wasn't ready for a relationship, so when I met this guy - with so much things in common - sense of humour, hobbies etc. I got such a big fright that I ran - very quickly. Stupid of me. I could have been happily married to an accountant right now ;)

Reply to Liza
Posted by: King Gambrinus | 2004/11/26

Been on the internet dating thing for quite a long time and have met some very nice people. The best thing about it is you can take it at your pace and get to know more than 1 person at a time, and cut all ties if it not working for you or you not comfy with the person on the other side. Best to really get to know somebody very well before giving out phone numbers or taking that very big step and go out and meet them.

Reply to King Gambrinus
Posted by: qw | 2004/11/26

dit het vir my gewerk, was glad nie spyt gewees nie,het my man op internet ontmoed, is al 5jaar getroud, en is nog gelukkig.

Die eerste keer was n ramp,gewees maar ek het wel die regte een uit n miljoen gekry. Moet nie voor gee wie jy nie is nie,want as julle eers ontmoed en dit is nie so nie wat dan.....

Reply to qw
Posted by: Tiny | 2004/11/26

Had 2 internet dates. People were not what they thought they were. It did'nt work out 4 me.

I think its better to go out with someone u know, than a stranger. People hide behind masks.

Just my point of view

Reply to Tiny