Posted by: Internal Haemorrhiod propably aggrocvated by burn. | 2004/10/08

Internal Haemorrhiod propably aggrocvated by old burn

About 5 years ago I dropped a lot of coffee on my lap, which caused 2nd degree burns to the inside of my upper thigh, bottom of my scrotum as well as my ass, I was lucky to have come out of it without a skin-graft thanks to Flamacine. About 6 weeks ago I went to a new doctor an told him that after using the toilet I would find a little drop of blood on the toilet paper- without checking (thank God) he said that I probably have a internal haemorrhoids, which is rather common for people my age (25), and was given some suppositories. I stopped bleeding without taken any of the suppositories a day later. I have since felt a little of discomfort because of a small lump close to my sphincter. I am thinking that this may be an a external haemorrhoid that is aggravated by that scar tissue caused the coffee burn., I then used my very first suppository. I heard that one would be able to quaterise haemorrhoids. This confuses me, shouldn’t the burn’s scar tissue have thickened my skin thereby decreasing the effects of superficial vessels- the other thing is that I have heard bad stories about internal haemorriods, should I be worried?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Internal Haemorrhiod propably aggrocvated by burn, haemorrhoids aren’t dangerous, but ones has to be sure that the bleeding isn’t due to something else like an abscess, a fissure, inflammatory bowel disease, polyps and even cancer. The best way to get rid of haemorrhoids is to have them surgically removed – definitely not cauterised (you might lose quite bit of blood in the process and you will end up with nasty scars). If the bleeding continues the best would be to see a surgeon and have it sorted out. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.