Posted by: sandra | 2009/12/03


Is there someone out there who can tell me the fastest way to get an interdict? As my laywers are in Pretoria and i reside in the Free State

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDivorce support expert

You can contact me for a legal referral in your area.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CAM | 2009/12/08

U can go to the nearest family court and obtain one there. I got mine there.

Reply to CAM
Posted by: G-Dad | 2009/12/07

Depends what interdict you want, if DVI then simply go to the magistrate court you live in and apply, some thing more serious take longer and has to happen at the hight court and will cost a bundle.
Domestic Violence Interdict is only issued for close relative or relationship abuse, the rest you have to goto the high court.

Reply to G-Dad

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.