Question
Posted by: choclate lovers | 2007/06/07

intercourse with choclate....

Hi...
My girlfriend fancy the idea of having sex with my penis covered in chocolate ....will this be bad for her vagina? Intercourse off coarse? is this unhealthy?

I assume you are talking about chocolate body paint, because Nestle , Lint or Cadbury's will first have to be melted- so careful not to burn yourself!!!

Chocolate can change the pH of the vagina and hence lead to Candida. It can mess the sheets, but nothing that soap and water can't wash off - and most of all it can be a fun activity that you can try - once - and then have a good laugh about it.

Dr E Mcintosh